Welcome to the Refrigerator Door! Please click on the links below to access electronic flyers and information that are sent home with the students!
Help your child succeed! Click on the picture to the right for DAILY helpful tips for parents and school success ideas.
Then choose "Today's Tips for Parents" or "School Success Ideas for Parents".
- Important Report Card Information from Mrs. Colella
- Click on "Present" below for the Diversity Library Parent Resource
- BFS Student Council Presents "Together or Apart, Booth Free has Heart" Flyer
- A Note from Superintendent Bennett on Talking to Children About Violence in our World
- Check out The White Memorial Conservation Center's Awesome Nature Videos!
- Robotics and Beyond Online Camp Classes 2020 Flyer
- From ASAP! The Celebration of Young Photographers Flyer and Guidelines
- Flanders Nature Center and Land Trust Summer Camp Program and Safely Opening Youth Camps, State of CT Guidelines
- Nurse's News and Tips for May 21, 2020
- From the School Nurses: COVID-19 Learning Activities for Parents of Children 5-7
- From the School Nurses: COVID-19 Learning Activities for Parents of Children 8-10
- From the School Nurses: COVID-19 Support for Parents of older children grades 3-5
- From the School Nurses: COVID-19 Support for Parents for Young Children Grades K-2