Region 12 proudly offers an integrated early childhood program designed to meet the learning and social needs of three and four year old youngsters. REACH is a regional pre-school program serving children in Bridgewater, Roxbury and Washington and is located at Washington Primary School.
Our well-trained educators provide an enriching early childhood education. REACH follows a developmentally appropriate program aligned with the Connecticut Early Learning and Development Standards. Our goal is to bring learning to life through discovery, hands-on activities and positive social interactions.
The program is a five day program with half or extended day options. If you are interested in your child participating in our REACH Program, please complete an application form. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Allyson O’Hara at email@example.com.
Important Contact Information
Allyson O’Hara, Director of Pupil Personnel
Cathy Collela, Booth Free and Burnham School Principal
- Connecticut Early Learning and Development Standards
- Action Guides: What Adults Can Do To Support Early Learning and Development
- Connecticut 2-1-1 Child Care - 2-1-1 Child Care is a free, confidential, and statewide service which helps match the requests of parents with child care providers and programs.
- Connecticut Elementary and Secondary Social Studies Frameworks
- Gunn Junior Library
- Bridgewater Children and Young Adult Library
- Head Start and the CT Department of Social Services
- Autism services and resources in CT
- Track your child's developmental milestones
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- CT Families for Effective Autism Treatment
- The Regional Education Center in northwestern Connecticut
- Town of Roxbury Library