1. Make sure you check your email consistently
2. Keep your Lifetouch Senior Portrait appointment or see Ms. Gambino to change it
3. Send 3-4 pictures to Ms. Gambino for your individual senior bio area
4. Write a paragraph in 1st person for your senior bio. Examples here: http://teens.lovetoknow.
If you are stuck, here are some ideas to write about: hobbies and interests, special thanks to family, teachers, siblings, pets, or people who inspire you, activities and clubs, thing you are most proud of while in high school, places traveled, favorite memory in high school, what you hope to accomplish in the future, favorite quote (BIOS DUE NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 1ST).
5. Send sports/club team info (captains, special games, highlights, awards, pictures) to Ms. Gambino throughout the year
Yearbook Club Participants needed for middle grades and high school. In search of students who want to contribute to the yearbook club and work on photography, layout and design, journalism, artwork and superlatives. See Ms. Gambino in Room E7 to join or send an email to email@example.com.