- WPS library closes at the end of May. Please help your child find all library books and return to the school by May 31st. Thank you!
- There are many unclaimed items in lost and found. Please ask your child to look through it for anything that may be his/hers.
- Hot lunch ends on June 4th. However, PTO will be serving lunch on Field Day, June 6th (rain date June 10th).
- Wed, May 29: Free After School Student Workshop making reusable grocerty bags for WA Market!
- th, june 6: Field day, choose your child's meal
- PLAY AND LEARN (PAL) BEFORE AND AFTER CARE REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2019-2020 Washington Play and Learn (WPAL) Program. WPAL will be providing a safe before and after school enrichment program for your children. WPAL is staffed by Program Director, Ken Schultz and Program Assistant, Janice Smith. Janice and I hold CPR/First Aid certifications with years of experience working with children.
- Sat, June 1: Celebrate ASAP's 20 years
- Summer Camp at the Pratt Nature Center
- SUMMER experiences & Camps at the Glebe House
- Wed July 31: Fall of 2019 POP warner cheerleading and football registration
- LINKS TO COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- WASHINGTON CT NEWS and EVENTS!
- 2019-2020After School Play and Learn (PAL) Program Policy agreement and Registration
- Authorization to Provide Medication
- Bus Routes for Washington Primary School 2018-2019
- Dismissal Note
- Health Assessment Form
- Hot Lunch Form - Cycle Three (April-June)
- Ice Cream For Sale Every Friday at Lunch: $1.00
- Milk Application
- Milk Application (en español)
- Region 12 Student Registration Form
- Region 12 School Times 2018-2019
- WPS Student Parent Handbook 2018-2019