Below you will find five sections comprising our "Refrigerator Door" that we update every Thursday:
- Reminders: weekly newsflashes
- Thursday Folder: weekly flyers and announcements
- Community Events: weekly updates about community opportunities for our students
- WPS PTO: PTO contacts, volunteer sign-up sheet link, and meeting dates
- Forms and Information: forms you can download throughout the year including bus routs, hot lunch, etc.
- Congratulations for completion of the 2019 Summer Reading Challenge!
- school directories for sale: $5.00
- Fri, sept 19: Ice cream sales begin
- Fri, sept 20: hot lunch is here!
- Wed, Oct 2 : walk to school day at the pavillion
- Fri, Oct 4: Flower Power bulb sale forms due
- tues, oct 15: Lyman Pie Fundraiser sheets due
- PLAY AND LEARN (PAL) BEFORE AND AFTER CARE REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2019-2020 Washington Play and Learn (WPAL) Program. WPAL will be providing a safe before and after school enrichment program for your children. WPAL is staffed by Program Director, Ken Schultz and Program Assistant, Janice Smith. Janice and I hold CPR/First Aid certifications with years of experience working with children.
- oct: Storytime at Gunn Library
- OCT: 3-4 Year old storytime at Gunn Library
- LINKS TO COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Tues 9/17: National Geo Documentary film, 6:00 @ Gunn Library
- WASHINGTON CT NEWS and EVENTS!
- 2019-2020After School Play and Learn (PAL) Program Policy agreement and Registration
- Authorization to Provide Medication
- Bus Routes for Washington Primary School 2019-2020
- Dismissal Note
- Health Assessment Form
- Hot Lunch Form (Fall)
- Milk Application
- Milk Application (en español)
- Region 12 Student Registration Form
- Region 12 School Delayed Opening/ Early Dismissal Times 2019-2020
- WPS Student Parent Handbook 2019-2020