Fifth grade parents - Our fifth graders love to read special messages from their families that we include in the yearbook. Please visit this link for your child. If you would like to make a donation, please make checks payable to WPS Activity fund and send to the main office. Also, please send in a baby picture of your child. This can be done electronically with this link, or if you prefer, send in a hard copy that we will scan and send back to you. Please label photographs.
Parent/Teacher Conferences are taking place March 19th and 20th. More information to follow.
Please be reminded to call the office in the morning if you child is going to be late or absent.
SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, March 11th - 6 pm - Educational Forum for elementary school parents at Shepaug. More info to follow.....
Read Across America celebration will be on Monday, March 1st. Feel free to join us for our school wide read at 2:45. Students encouraged to dress up as their favorite book character that day.
Please see new March Newsletter below.
- 2019-2020After School Play and Learn (PAL) Program Policy agreement and Registration
- Authorization to Provide Medication
- Bus Routes for Washington Primary School 2019-2020
- Dismissal Note
- Health Assessment Form
- Hot Lunch Form (Feb-Mar)
- Milk Application
- Milk Application (en español)
- Region 12 Student Registration Form
- Region 12 School Delayed Opening/ Early Dismissal Times 2019-2020
- Website Access
- WPS Student Parent Handbook 2019-2020