"The many places books can take you was the theme celebrated on March 1st in honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday. WPS was treated to a presentation by authors Florence and Wendell Minor. They took students on a journey through several of their books sharing the behind the scenes work of a practicing author and illustrator. Our growing writers and illustrators were...” (PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FULL MARCH NEWSLETTER)
If you haven’t sent in your child’s hot lunch order for for the 3rd cycle, please do so.
You should have received information regarding order items from Silvergraphics with your child’s artwork. Please note the deadline on the Forms.
Information was sent home regarding our Healthy Food Contest. Students who intend to enter the contest, must have their recipes in by this Friday, March 22nd.
Shepaug HS baseball has begun. Please be mindful of where you park your car during practices or games. A few windshields have been know to get hit.
- Sun, March 24: Free Family Stone Walls for Wildlfe 12-3pm
- Fri, March 29: Register for asap Henna workshop!
- Sat, March 30: ASAP's Young Writers Submission entry's due
- SAT, MARCH 30: ASAP & PILOBOLUS AT THE WARNER
- Wed, April 3: First ASAP Storyteller workshop
- Sat, Apl 6: Movie and Earth Day Banner Making! Free! for ages 8-12, 11-1:00pm
- Summer Camp at the Pratt Nature Center
- SUMMER experiences & Camps at the Glebe House
- LINKS TO COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- WASHINGTON CT NEWS and EVENTS!
- After School Play and Learn (PAL) Program
- Authorization to Provide Medication
- Bus Routes for Washington Primary School 2018-2019
- Dismissal Note
- Health Assessment Form
- Hot Lunch Form - Cycle Three (April-June)
- Ice Cream For Sale Every Friday at Lunch: $1.00
- Milk Application
- Milk Application (en español)
- Region 12 Student Registration Form
- Region 12 School Times 2018-2019
- WPS Student Parent Handbook 2018-2019