Please be reminded that students should not be dropped off any earlier than 8:45 as there is no supervision available until that time.
Please send your children to school with appropriate clothing for playing outside in these colder temperatures.
REACH Parents - Please remember that documentation stating that your child received the flu vaccination is due in the nurse’s office before December 17th. If you have any questions please call the nurse at 860-868-6879.
- Fri, Nov 16: Spelling Bee
- Mon, Nov 19: Thanksgiving Luncheon for Seniors
- Wed-Fri, Nov 21-23: THANKSGIVING BREAK
- Tues, Nov 27: PTO Meeting - drop in's welcome!
- Th Nov 29: Free KidSight Vision Screening - permission slip due
- Mon, Dec 17: Internet Safety Night
- Mon, DEC 31: REACH STUDENT FLU IMMUNIZATION DEADLINE
THIS FREE VISIONS SCREENING REQUIRES A PARENT PERMISSION SLIP
The Kidsight program is based on the use of a state of the art PediaVison SPOT Screening Equipment. It screens for eye abnormalities. If you need another slip, contact the front office at 860.868.7331.
Thank you to the Washington and Brookfield Lions Clubs for funding and staffing this program!
- ASAP: Events for children of all ages throughout the year
- GLEBE HOUSE: Halloween Events, Marshall Children Young Docent Program
- GUNN MEMORIAL LIBRARY: Weekly story time and special activities for children through Grade 5
- ICE HAWKS HOCKEY
- WHITE MEMORIAL: Events for children of all ages throughout the year
- After School Play and Learn (PAL) Program
- Authorization to Provide Medication
- Bus Routes for Washington Primary School 2018-2019
- Dismissal Note
- Health Assessment Form
- Hot Lunch Form - Cycle One (October 2nd-December 20th)
- Ice Cream For Sale Every Friday at Lunch: $1.00
- Milk Application
- Milk Application (en español)
- Region 12 Student Registration Form
- Region 12 School Times 2018-2019
- Spirit Wear Order Form
- Spirit Wear (REACH) Order Form
- WPS Student Parent Handbook 2018-2019