- Choose three books to write down on summer reading form. Enter the total the number of books read during break and return form first week of school.
Enjoy a summer filled with reading!
- Register for Quantile Math. Registration begins June 17 and the program runs through July 26th. Complete the program and bring in (or take a picture of!) the earned certificate to bring in the first week of school.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2019-2020 Washington Play and Learn (WPAL) Program. WPAL will be providing a safe before and after school enrichment program for your children. WPAL is staffed by Program Director, Ken Schultz and Program Assistant, Janice Smith. Janice and I hold CPR/First Aid certifications with years of experience working with children.
- Free july events with asap & pilobolus
- July and August Five Senses Festival
- Summer Camps in July and august at rumsey hall
- Summmer camps in july: Washington Montessori school
- Summer Camp at the Pratt Nature Center
- SUMMER experiences & Camps at the Glebe House
- Wed July 31: Fall of 2019 POP warner cheerleading and football registration
- LINKS TO COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- WASHINGTON CT NEWS and EVENTS!
- 2019-2020After School Play and Learn (PAL) Program Policy agreement and Registration
- Authorization to Provide Medication
- Bus Routes for Washington Primary School 2018-2019
- Dismissal Note
- Health Assessment Form
- Hot Lunch Form - Cycle Three (April-June)
- Ice Cream For Sale Every Friday at Lunch: $1.00
- Milk Application
- Milk Application (en español)
- Region 12 Student Registration Form
- Region 12 School Times 2018-2019
- WPS Student Parent Handbook 2018-2019