Lunch orders are due today. Please follow these instructions: Nutrislice Ordering Instructions
Please be reminded to go into the PowerSchool Portal to update the Back to School forms for this year. If the leaf to the left is not green, you must go in and update or confirm that your stored information hasn’t changed. It is very important that we have the most current information on file. Please complete your review and updates by Friday 9/16/21. Current proof of residency must be on file for ALL students. We must have a copy of your current driver’s license (showing current address). Also required is a copy of your mortgage statement, lease or public utility bill (Gas, electric, water). Not acceptable is cable/internet, mobile.
Wednesday, September 22nd is an early dismissal. All REACH students are dismissed at 10:45 and all K-5 students are dismissed at 12:45.
If you make a change to your child’s regular dismissal, please complete the Change in Regular Dismissal form (always listed below on this website) by 12:00. If something comes up where you complete the form after 12:00, please call and let the office know.
School Portraits are Sept. 29th.
It’s not too late to complete the Summer Reading Logs! Click here to access the form: Summertime Reading.
Please click the following link to see PTO’s welcome letter.
- Authorization to Provide Medication (Autorización para proporcionar medicamentos)
- Bus Routes for Washington Primary School 2021-2022 (Rutas de autobuses)
- Delayed Opening/Early Dismissals
- Health Assessment Form (Formulario de evaluación de la salud)
- PAL - After School Play and Learn Program Policy agreement and Registration
- Website Access (Usernames/Passwords) for our Regional Subscriptions
- WPS Student Parent Handbook 2021-2022