See district letters for details
- This is the Connecticut State Department of Education's supports for families.
- CCMC's link for helping students cope during COVID.
- Please remember that our shutdown is an effort to slow and reduce the spread of COVID-19. The district encourages you and your student to avoid large crowds and practice social distancing. Our shutdown is only successful if families comply with the governor’s recommendations.
- We ask that you contact our main office number (860) 868-6100 if you or your child show symptoms of having COVID-19.
- Region 12 phone lines are covered throughout the day, and we are available for any questions. The main number for Region 12 Schools is (860) 868-6100.
- Our support services providers, including counselors and psychologists, are remotely accessible if you or your child needs help in coping with the stress and anxiety regarding COVID-19. You are welcome to reach out to Michael Boucher at (860) 868-6219 or email@example.com to schedule a time to speak to a support service provider.
- Please note that students may be exposed to false information on social media. You can refer to this simple, stick-to-the-facts article to help your conversation about COVID-19 with your child.
SATs and Smarter Balanced Assessments (SBA) will have a longer testing window to allow for proper testing administration. We have asked clarification on AP testing requirements.
Click button below for Families First Coronavirus Response Act